Fashion Mia Review
There are a number of problems with shopping for clothing online. Many online stores are specialty stores, where you can only buy wedding dresses, or clothes for petites, or plus-size clothing. Specialty stores have their merits, but most women would prefer to shop at a single store.
That makes sense, since you’re likely going to have to pay tax and shipping, and doing that from more than one store gets expensive. Ideally, you’d like to find one store that has attractive clothing, styles and sizes for everyone, and if possible, free shipping.
Fashion Mia has all of those things, and if you’re not familiar with them, you should be.
Read on for the full Fashion Mia review.
Click here to visit the Fashion Mia Website (new window)
Fashion Mia Overview
You might not be familiar with Fashion Mia, though they have been in business since 2005. Part of the reason that you may not have heard about them is that Fashion Mia is based in China. There are advantages to this; they are able to quickly adapt to emerging fashion trends and get them to market quickly.
That means that when new styles appear, Fashion Mia will have them quickly and at an affordable price.
Fashion Mia specializes in dresses, though they also offer much more than that. Dresses are their specialty, and right now, as I type this, they have more than 3000 different dresses in stock. These styles at Fashion Mia include cocktail dresses, evening dresses, shift dresses, vintage-style dresses, form-fitting bodycon dresses, maxi dresses and shift dresses. They also stock nearly 100 plus-size dresses, too.
While dresses are the strong suit at Fashion Mia, they also offer tops, outerwear, bottoms and accessories. They currently have 2014 tops in stock, and some have prices as low as $5.
You’ll find accessories, such as scarves, gloves, and shoulder bags, too. Their jewelry section includes affordable bracelets, necklaces, earrings, and rings, with most priced at under $10.
While Fashion Mia mostly caters to women, they also offer fashions for men, with nearly 2000 items in stock. These include jackets, coats, sweaters, shirts, sweatshirts, T-shirts, jeans, shorts, casual pants and accessories, such as belts, ties and hats.
Fashion Mia Features
Every retailer has their own special way of doing things, and most have something to recommend them over others. Fashion Mia has several things that shoppers will find appealing, particularly if you are interested in bargains, are budget-conscious, or are the sort of person who likes to shop a lot.
- New arrivals -Fashion Mia has more than 10,000 items in stock, and they get new ones in every day of the week. Their Daily New Arrivals section lets you keep up with the latest in dresses, tops, and plus-size wear. They even have day by day links so you can see what came in today, or yesterday, or the day before. That’s a great feature for the frequent shopper.
- Free Shipping option – Shipping from Fashion Mia is quite affordable, even for shipping from Asia, but if you spend $79 or more, the shipping is free. Since this includes an order of any size, you can certainly save buy buying a number of items at once. Of course, given their reasonable pricing, you might be surprised at how many items you’ll need to buy to reach that $79 threshold! 😉
- Flash Sale – Every day, Fashion Mia has what they call a “Flash Sale.” This is a time-limited sale on hundreds of items, and some of the prices are up to 80% off. When I visited earlier today, I found that the prices for the dresses, sweaters, and accessories were set to time out in a little over 24 hours. At that point, new Flash Sale items appear.
- VIP Program – If you are a frequent shopper, you will love the Fashion Mia VIP program. You don’t even have to enroll. If you spend more than $300 in any calendar month, you will automatically be enrolled in the VIP program for the next 30 days. This continues for as long as you spend $300 in a month. If you spend $300 or more every month, you will stay a member continuously. What do you get for being a VIP member?You get more discounts! VIP members get a 10% discount on everything in the store for as long as they are a VIP member. If you spend $1000 in a month, you become a Super VIP member, and you get a 15% discount for the next 90 days. As with the VIP program, this one automatically renews as long as you qualify.
- Several Payment options – Fashion Mia accepts all forms of payment, including PayPal, most major credit cards, Western Union, and wire transfers from your bank.
- Easy Returns – Fashion Mia accepts returns on new merchandise for up to 30 days from the time you place your order. Something doesn’t fit? Just contact them and they will arrange an easy return.
Fashion Mia Pricing
The pricing at Fashion Mia is perhaps the best thing they have going for them. They have more than 3000 dresses in stock, and prices range from as low as $6.95 (on sale) to a high of about $75 or so. They literally have more than 1000 dresses that are priced under $30, which means you could easily pick up 2-3 dresses and a couple of tops, get free shipping on top of that, and still spend less than $100 in total.
Fashion Mia Shipping
Shipping is free on orders over $79. For all other orders, several options are available, including super savings options and expedited shipping options. They currently ship worldwide via TNT, DHL, and the Postal Service.
Fashion Mia Summary
If you’re looking for one-stop shopping on affordable, fashionable clothing, it’s hard to beat Fashion Mia. They offer thousands of dresses, hundreds of tops, hundreds of plus-size items and a full selection of accessories.
Fashion Mia isn’t perfect, however. While they do offer shoes, their selection at the moment is quite small and not very interesting. Their plus-size section, while offering a good selection and pricing, offers only a few hundred items, as opposed to the thousands of items they have for everyone else.
Those minor quibbles aside, Fashion Mia offers a great selection of ever-changing clothing, terrific pricing, lots of sales and discount opportunities, and free shipping for qualifying orders.
If you’re looking for the latest in fashions without having to pay the latest in prices, Fashion Mia is well worth your time.
Click here to visit the Fashion Mia Website