Anjays Designs Review
If you’re buying a ring for any occasion, you’d like it reflect who you are and show off your own sense of style. This is true if you’re buying an engagement ring, a wedding ring, a birthstone ring, or just a ring to wear for fun.
Most of the time, that’s easier said than done, as the vast majority of jewelry that’s sold today looks as though it was all designed by the same person. Instead of focusing on the style of the jewelry itself, most jewelry sold today focuses on the gemstones involved.
Anjays Designs is different. They make rings. The site says they sell “jewelry,” but really, they sell rings for all occasions. But their rings are special. They’re designed by Anjay himself, who has 25 years of experience in CAD design.
What that means is that he’s able to focus on the design itself, and Anjays Designs offers a stunning collection of rings that are designed with nature in mind. They evoke plants, flowers, leaves, vines, and even rope to give produce a beautiful collection of jewelry that looks natural in style and gorgeous to wear.
Read on for the full Anjays Designs review.
Click here to visit the Anjays Designs Website. (new window)
Anjays Designs Overview
It’s easy to see why most jewelers focus on the gemstones themselves; that’s where they make their profit. The prices of gemstones often include huge markups, and that’s why most jewelers try to get you to focus on the stone you are buying, rather than the ring itself.
Anjays Designs is different. Yes, they sell rings with gemstones, but if you browse their store, you’ll see that the stones are not the focus of the product, nor is the metal used. When you get to the page for an individual item, you’ll have choices of both gemstone and precious metal, but first, you have to decide on the style.
And what style they have! Among the various collections of rings offered in their online store are:
- Spring Collection – These rings are inspired by nature itself, featuring precious stones set among leaves, flowers and vines.
- Fleur de Lis Engagement Rings – A variety of nature-inspired rings, each of which features at least one fleur de lie in the setting.
- Rope Engagement Rings – These are natural looking rings that appear as though they are made of small ropes. They’re not, of course; they’re made of gold or platinum, but they have a rustic, natural look to them.
- Celtic Engagement Rings – These rings have a Middle Ages look to them, with many of them featuring a Celtic trinity knot. These rings are available as individual engagement rings or as part of a wedding set.
- Pearl Rings – While diamonds, sapphires and other gemstones are certainly the favorites, they’re not essential. If you prefer the elegant simplicity of a pearl, rather than a diamond, Anjays Designs offers more than 100 different rings that feature a pearl as the primary stone.
- Birthstone Rings – While many people celebrate an engagement or a wedding with a fine ring or set, others prefer to buy jewelry that reflects the month of their birth. Anjays Designs has rings for every month of the year, each set with that month’s particular birthstone.
- New Arrivals – Anjay adds new designs to their store all the time. If you’d like to see the latest items in their various collections, you can see them by clicking on the “New Arrivals” link on their home page.
- Variety – You’ll find literally thousands of ring designs. All you need to do is select the general style (Celtic, Spring, etc.) and then you can filter them out by the type of metal (gold, yellow gold, rose gold, white gold, platinum) or the type of stone you’d like to have in the ring (diamond, black diamond, sapphire, white sapphire, moissanite, etc.)
If you aren’t sure what you’d like, you can always use the pulldown menu to sort by price (low to high or high to low) or just select “best selling” to see what other people have chosen. That might inspire you.The possibilities are endless, and if you don’t see something you like (not likely) you can contact them and they can probably make it. All of their rings are available in a wide variety of sizes, as well.I was surprised to see the variety they offered even among pearl rings. You’d think that a pearl is a pearl, but here you’ll find an amazing variety of pearl rings, including black pearls, which are available in more than 100 settings.
- Easy Comparisons – Because the site has so many different rings, it can be difficult to decide which ones you like the best. Fortunately, the Website has a nice comparison feature that allows you to compare several rings at once.
- Testimonials and reviews- They have been selling beautiful rings for years, and Anjays Designs has a testimonials page where you can see comments from previous buyers. Many of the individual pages for rings also have reviews from previous buyers.
- Shipping and Returns – They ship all over the world from their location in Los Angeles, California. If you are not happy with your purchase, they’ll accept returns for up to 10 days from the time you receive it.
- Pricing – You’ll find a broad range of prices to suit most budgets. Rings on the site range from a low of about $150 for a wedding band to a high of about $7000 for a platinum wedding ring engagement set set with multiple diamonds.
Anjays Designs Summary
Buying a ring for a wedding, an engagement, a birthday present or any other special occasion is not something you do every day. Given that it’s something you don’t do very often, you should make sure that the ring that you buy is as special as the occasion that warrants the purchase.
That means that you may wish to avoid the mass-produced rings that are sold at the major jewelry stores that you see at the mall. Instead, why not go with a ring that was designed from the ground up to be a work of art unto itself?
By shopping at Anjays Designs, you can choose from hundreds of different designs, all of which are inspired by nature. You can choose your gemstone, your precious metal and the style that best reflects your own personal sense of style.
Anjays Designs rings are truly gorgeous. You owe it to yourself to have a look.